From Tobacco Products
Tarblock is a cigarette filter. It stops the smoker from inhaling some of the tar and nicotine from the cigarette.
- Tarblock removes tar and nicotine without changing the taste of your cigarette.
- Tarblock absorbs harmful chemicals like Tar, Nicotine & Carbon Monoxide from a cigarette.
- These superb filters may also help eliminate yellow stains on your fingers and teeth.
Product Design Features
- Tarblock filters are yellow and are contained in a clear plastic casing
- The plastic casing fits onto the filter end of a full-size traditional cigarette
- Tar accumulates in the plastic casing as smoke is inhaled into the smoker’s lungs
- No known market testing
Advertising and Selling Messages
- Slogan: “Highly Effective and Easy To Use”
- Slogan: “Tarblock™ Cigarette Filters Help Cigarette Smokers Who Can't Quit Smoking or Simply Don't Want To Stop”
- Claim: “We care about your health” and “Tarblock removes tar and nicotine without changing your cigarette taste”
- “Make money with Tarblock™ Cigarette filters: Start a new PROFITABLE BUSINESS or add a LUCRATIVE INCOME STREAM to your existing business”
- Comes in red packages with a blue band containing yellow writing
- Trial Pack of 60 filters is available for online purchase for $10.99
- Tarblock filters available online: 6 pack/$29.99; 12 pack/$49.99
- Case (720 filters) is available online for $89.99
Use and the Consumer
- Ships free to all US locations, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Now available in Western Europe, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, and Australia
- According to BlockTar.com, consumers can easily sign up to sell Tarblock filters through their own businesses
Human Use and Exposure
- Not yet conducted or not available
- Not Applicable
- No known organized community campaigns