Smoke-Break Liquid Cigarette
From Tobacco Products
Clear tube the size and shape of a cigarette with 1.5 milligrams of nicotine in a cherry flavored gel.
- Clinical trial approved by the FDA
- Hand to mouth delivery system makes product unique.
- Temporary Use 1-5 months
Article published March 24, 2010 in the medical journal BMC Public Health. Article details a Phase II clinical study with a 12-week quit rate of 71% of subjects, highest ever recorded in an FDA-approved study.
- New Investigational “Liquid Cigarette” Smoke Cessation Product Achieves 71 Percent Quit Rate
- Clinical Study of Smoke-Break Liquid Cigarettes
- FDA Allows Test of 'Liquid Cigarette'
- Wisconsin inventor creates 'liquid cigarette'
- Device, method, and composition for reducing the incidence of tobacco smoking (Patent Application Number 20060130857)