S.A.L.E with Vitamin E
From Tobacco Products
A pure Vitamin E powder is added to cigarettes to achieve a less irritating smoke and antioxidant benefits. Cigarette with Vitamin E was patented by Rousseau Research, Inc. German Tobacco Group AG, a Frankfurt-based tobacco holding and brand owner of S.A.L.E. was formed in June 2006 and has entered into an exclusive deal with an American patent owner and inventor of this revolutionary product innovation. 
- The vitamin E enhanced cigarette features an improved and soothing flavor and also minimizes the irritation that usually occurs when using conventional cigarettes.
- World's First Vitamin E Cigarette
- S.A.L.E. with vitamin E addresses the international trend of consumers becoming increasingly aware and more responsible when using tobacco products.
- Vitamin E minimizes the irritation that usually occurs when using conventional cigarettes.
- German Tobacco Group Launches World's First Vitamin E Cigarette 
German Tobacco Group Launches First Vitamin E Cigarette