From Tobacco Products
A blunt which possess a rounded tip, is smaller than a normal cigar, but not as tiny as a cigarillo or mini cigar. The domestic, coarse, cured, tobacco inside the Blunt is surrounded by two layers of tobacco rolling papers. The first layer is similar to cigarette rolling paper, but is made from tobacco, and the second layer is actually a dried tobacco leaf.
In 1990, the Merriam Webster dictionary defines a blunt as a "a cigar that has been hollowed out and filled with marijuana."
The domestic brand name "Phillies" produces line extension such as Cigars, Blunts, Little Cigars or Cigarillos, Mini Blunts, and Phillies SLS Cigars.
The Phillies cigar tobacco line consist of a large variety of flavors: Black Max: Banana, Blu, Chocolate, Grape, honey Berry, Menthol, Mild, Peach Strawberry, Mexicali Slims, Cherrot, Panatella, Perfecto, Perfecto Strawberry, Sweets, Tips, Titan, Titan Black.
Tube Cigarillos: Grape, Peach, Strawberry, Watermelon.
Cigarillos or Mini-Cigars: Banana, Berry, Chocolate, Coffee, Coconut, Grape, Honey, Mango, Peach, Regular, Strawberry, Sugarillos, Watermelon.
Blunts: banana, Berry, Chocolate Aroma, Coffee, Coconut, Grape, Greene de Menthe, Honey, Mango, Peach, Sour Apple, Strawberry, Sweet Vanilla, Watermelon.
Mini BluntsSweet: Banana, Grape, Peach, Strawberry, Sour Apple.
SLS Cigar and Cigarillos: Grape, Menthol, Original, Sweet.
- Consistent quality is what makes Phillies a true American favorite.
- Phillies offers an extensive selection of fine cigars for the value-conscious smoker and has the perfect size, shape and blend to satisfy any taste. Now available in the U.S. in many great flavors.
- Judge: Blunt lawsuit just a smokescreen
- Court issues mixed verdict on Philly's 'blunt' ban
- Quebec regulations will blunt tobacco marketing, end unit sales of cigarillos.